High-quality living is one of the essences of life coveted by many people. Therefore, choosing a residential area with a house that offers the best quality is essential. Jeannie Kurniawan – Head of Sales & Promotion at The Zora, unveils the reasons why many units in the Kanade Cluster at The Zora have already sold out now.
Written By Iman Hidajat
What does the word Kanade mean, and does it have any special meaning to The Zora’s new residential product?
In Japanese, the word kanade means ‘beautiful sound’. In relation to the new product we are launching, the meaning can be translated as the beauty of the sound that creates harmonisation in life, or simply in other words, it means living in harmony.
Why is this name used as the last cluster in The Zora?
Kanade is in line with The Zora’s tagline – the beauty of balance – where the residents will feel the perfect balance of life achievements that must be celebrated or enjoyed with their beloved families.
What are The Zora’s advantages compared to other residential areas in BSD City?
The Zora’s housing units are developed with elegant designs wrapped with Japanese-class luxury and equipped with functional use of space. These features are suitable for those who value life. This all includes houses in the Kanade Cluster that put at the fore the concept of a well-lived three generations with Japanese style. It is one luxury residential unit with a harmonious family arrangement.
How many units are offered from each type in this Kanade Cluster?
Currently, the first stage has been opened. Each type is comprised of the following: Type 8+ (8x17 meters) consists of 27 units that have been sold out in phase one. Type 10 (10x20 meters) has 23 units in phase 1 and there are 17 units of Type 12 (12x22 meters) in phase 1.
Is it true that most purchase requests are actually in type 12? Is buying a large house a trend now?
That is true. The Zora has already formed a community and what is most sought after is its largest unit, the Type 12. On the other hand, the Type 8+ in Kanade Cluster has also sold out because, in layout, there are improvements from the previous clusters.
How about the location of The Zora, which is said to be premium?
The Zora’s location makes consumers who see these units immediately fall in love. The Kanade Cluster in The Zora differs from previous clusters and other projects. The Zora is only a step away from the Q-Big BSD shopping mall, IPEKA School, AEON Mall and ICE BSD.
What are the facilities offered in this cluster?
The Zora area has various outdoor facilities such as a tennis court, gym, sauna, and onsen pool. Residents can also enjoy other facilities such as kids’ day-care, lounge, library and multifunction area.
Why is The Zora a lucrative investment for the future?
Many things support The Zora as a quality residential area and the best place to live. So, it is a lucrative investment for the future due to the following facts:
- Merger of developers with undoubted reputations and investors with a global network.
- Managed by companies that are experts in their fields: Sinar Mas Land is one of the largest developers in Indonesia and experts in the property sector with Mitsubishi Corporation, which are savvy, especially in incorporating Japanese technology.
- Multi-access and existing eco-systems have been built and well established, one of which is the newly-opened Serpong-Balaraja toll road.
- Strategic location in Indonesia’s most extensive independent city development area.
- BSD City has built products and pays attention to necessary infrastructure and facilities to be enjoyed by residents.
- The value of the investment increases very well at 8-10 per cent per annum.
- The advantages The Zora offers, especially in its newest cluster Kanade with high-tech, high-spec, high-quality facilities and services, including low-e-glass, solar water heater, home elevator, three-way digital door lock, intelligent home network, as well as wet and dry kitchen.
- Kanade brings comfort that boasts the art of enjoying life. Just like our tagline says: Kanade – Living in Harmony.